Comparison of Advantages and Disadvantages of Common Putty Powder in Market
The putty powder is mainly used for the wall surface treatment, interior decoration, the putty powder is decorated with paint wall materials, is a thick paste coating, is a necessary before the painting of a product, wall decoration can not be separated from putty powder, the advantages and disadvantages of different putty powder what?
1. Traditional putty
Advantages: Finish Scraping putty surface hardness is the most, the lowest cost price (2.5~3.5 yuan/square meter).
Disadvantages: Formaldehyde and other harmful residues of the most, easy delamination stripping, not to scrape too thick;
2. Water-based Putty
Advantages: Finish scraping putty surface hardness slightly, cost price economy ($number. 5 yuan/square meter), mildew resistance is good, quick dry;
Disadvantage: Failure to effectively solve the phenomenon of delamination stripping, not to scrape too thick; a simple upgrade product of traditional putty;
3. Ripe gum Ash
Advantages: The least harmful residue, mildew resistance is good, the best anti-cracking performance, no delamination stripping phenomenon, suitable to repair uneven surface. The construction performance is the best.
Disadvantages: Finish scraping putty surface hardness slightly, need emulsion paint cover to achieve the best results, long dry time, the cost of the largest price ($number yuan/square meters).
Non-finished putty refers to the no fixed packaging, no unified production standards, no production methods and quality assurance system Putty products. Generally to users of the bedroom as a manual workshop, construction workers and production workers, a variety of ingredients, the number of all the construction workers are free to master.
The finished putty is according to the reasonable material ratio, the mechanization way production, avoids the traditional craft in the spot match to cause the mistake and the quality not to guarantee the question. With green environmental protection, non-toxic tasteless, not including formaldehyde, benzene, xylene and volatile harmful substances, water is used, easy to operate, simple process.
- September 15, 2017Hurricane Harvey landed in the United States, the strongest hurricane to hit Texas State in more than 50 years, the biggest threat from strong winds to floods, causing Texas State coastal ports to clo...view
- August 18, 2017The water-retention function and principle of hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose HPMC:Cellulose ether HPMC in cement mortar and gypsum base slurry, mainly to protect water and thickening effect, can effec...view
- August 18, 2017The Dispersible emulsion powder is a powdery dispersion of modified polymer emulsion, which has good dispersibility and can be emulsified into stable polymer emulsion after adding water, and its chemi...view
- August 18, 20171. Why can't a putty be scraped before the putty is dry?A: In general, the wall of the family decoration Putty are done two times, the first time is to the entire wall leveling, the second is to have ...view
- August 18, 2017Inner wall Putty Powder use steps:1, the grass-roots should be solid, clean, roughly flat, no clear, grass-roots strength should be greater than or close to the strength of putty.2, absorbent strong g...view
- August 18, 2017Wall Leveling putty: for building paint base levelingExternal wall Cement Leveling putty Advantages:A. Provide a good base surface, reduce the amount of paint, reduce the cost of the projectB. Strong ...view