2017 Development of Polyvinyl Alcohol Industry Market
According to the "China polyvinyl alcohol market operation situation and Investment forecast report (2017 edition)" published by the wood Information consultation, polyvinyl alcohol (PVA) is a water-soluble macromolecule polymer made from vinyl acetate (VAC), which is between plastic and rubber. According to its application field, products can be divided into two categories: fiber and non fiber. Because polyvinyl alcohol has unique adhesion, flexibility, solvent resistance, smoothness, oil resistance, gas resistance, wear resistance and special treatment of water resistance, etc., can be used in the production of paints, emulsifiers, dispersants, adhesives, paper additives, films and other products, in the textile, food, leather, construction, medicine, wood processing, paper, printing, agriculture and metallurgy industries have a wide range of applications.
At present, the global production of PVA in the major countries and regions a total of more than 20, the total production capacity of about 1.5 million T, since 2005, although slightly increased but lower. The Asia-Pacific region is the main production area of PVA products, while the remaining capacity is mainly from North America and Western. In the world's total production capacity of PVA, about 80% of production capacity from China, Japan and the United States, including the representative of the main manufacturers in Japan, Coca-Cola Company, China Petrochemical Group, China Chemical Group and Anhui-Victoria Group.
At present, the 3 enterprises with the largest production capacity of polyvinyl alcohol are China Petrochemical group Sichuan Vinylon Plant, Anhui Anhui Wigau New Materials Co., Ltd. and Shanxi three-dimensional group Co., Ltd., production accounted for 40% of the national total.
Although China's PVA industry after decades of development has made great progress, product variety is increasingly rich, but in the high precision, high value-added products and foreign industry compared with the larger gap. How to improve the technical level of high precision products and increase the added value of products is the main problem faced by PVA production enterprises in China, to improve the competitiveness of domestic PVA products in the international market, technological innovation is imperative.
- August 18, 2017Wall Leveling putty: for building paint base levelingExternal wall Cement Leveling putty Advantages:A. Provide a good base surface, reduce the amount of paint, reduce the cost of the projectB. Strong ...view
- August 18, 20172004 jg/t157 internal and external wall Putty Standard, there is also a flexible external wall putty standard, this standard mainly for internal and external wall putty standards. This standard starte...view
- September 15, 2017Hurricane Harvey landed in the United States, the strongest hurricane to hit Texas State in more than 50 years, the biggest threat from strong winds to floods, causing Texas State coastal ports to clo...view
- September 15, 2017Re-dispersible Polymer powder plays an important role in cement mortar, especially the insulating mortar and functional mortar. China is the NO.2 output of re-dispersible polymer powder country in the...view
- August 18, 2017One, can disperse latex powder (EVA), dosage $numberMaterial definition:Powdered thermoplastic resins made of polymer emulsion by spray drying and subsequent treatmentMain varieties:1, vinyl acetate a...view
- September 15, 2017HUAMAO Said:1. the emulsion solid content about 53%, that is, about 1.9 tons of emulsion solidified into a ton of polymer powder, if the count of 2% water content that is 1.7 tons of latex to do a ton...view