Temporary Ceramic Binders
The function of Dispersible polymer powder in ceramic tile adhesive is mainly as follows:
1, with the increase of cement dosage, ceramic tile adhesive strength increased, at the same time, the strength of the tensile adhesive after soaking and thermal ageing of the tensile adhesive strength also increased. The cement dosage should be above 35%.
2, with the increase of the amount of dispersible polymer powder, the tensile bonding strength after soaking of the ceramic tile adhesive increases with the thermal ageing, but the tensile bonding strength increases obviously after thermal aging.
3. As the amount of cellulose ether increases, the tensile bonding strength increases after the thermal ageing of ceramic tile adhesives and then decreases after soaking. When the amount of cellulose ether is about 0.3%, it works best.
Therefore, in the use of dispersible polymer powder should pay attention to the amount of dosage, in order to really play its role.
Methods of use and precautions:
1. Grassroots Treatment: The basic requirements of solid formation, no floating, soft layer and oil, large holes need to be repaired beforehand.
2. Slurry Preparation: Ceramic tile bonding powder slowly into a certain amount of water, water-cement ratio of about 1:4, the edge of the mix to stir until the appropriate consistency, static 10Min after mixing evenly can be used, note in the slurry preparation, one cannot be prepared too much, to the initial coagulation (5h or so) before use finish as well.
3. Ceramic tile Bonding: The mixing of good slurry with a tooth-shaped trowel coated on the base surface, make it evenly distributed and comb into stripes, so that the elimination of air, in the back of a thin layer of ceramic tile slurry, in the grass-roots slurry drying before the ceramic tile bonding on the base, pay attention to the entire back of the tile and tile binder completely close, do not leave gaps. Tile bonding before the general need not soak water, just the surface of ceramic tile topsoil clean can be.
4. Hook, clean: with the traditional operation of the same process, but to ensure that the seam dense, full, smooth.
5. Thickness varies with brick material, general marble: Binder should be in 5~7mm, tile: Binder should be in 3~4mm, floor tile: Binder should be in 5~7mm, solidification time and various factors (temperature, dryness), general initial coagulation time is 5-6 hours, the final coagulation time is 24 hours, Bonded square bricks in a week to drive vehicles, rain do not construction, construction should be 5 ℃ above.